or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 fortnightly with More info
If you've recently purchased a carrier or wrap but are finding it uncomfortable or struggling to get the perfect fit, this consult is just for you. You might also be at the stage where you are ready to choose a carrier that you think is best for you, but want to ask a few questions first. Brooke will be able to troubleshoot your carrier and offer tailored advice to you to make sure you make the right choice as you start, and continue, your babywearing journey.
How to Book:
1) Visit my calendar here and book yourself in to an available time slot!
2) You'll be taken to the next step automatically, where payment is processed.
3) I'll see you online for your appointment!
A consultation with me involves:
- getting to know you, your lifestyle, and your needs
- a little bit about your unique baby and your babywearing history
- suitable carriers that would suit, or troubleshooting current carrier
- demonstrations from me + time for you to practice with a doll or a spotter
- questions and clarifications
Can be booked from anywhere in the world!
Brooke Allen-Rhodes completed her Babywearing Consultancy Foundation Course through the Die Trageschule Babywearing School in February 2016 and has been wearing her daughter Elanor since she was born in May 2014. Brooke acknowledges the traditional roots of carrying babies and is deeply respectful and grateful to past and present cultures who continue to pass their knowledge on.
In this call, Brooke will chat with you about your current lifestyle, needs, and desires, to work out what will best suit you and your baby. From there, Brooke will...
Gift certificate redemption terms & conditions: Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months after purchase and can be physically sent out in paper form, or can be an e-gift card...
$200 for twenty pack of Kanga North Lakes Mums & Bubs Exercise Classes ($10/class valid for 6 months) *Please note- Brooke is on Maternity leave from July 14th so all passes...