If you're in Brisbane, you have the lucky opportunity to get help from me in-person! I bring everything to the comfort of your home and help you!
A consultation involves chatting with you about what you need help with right now and finding you instant solutions. I will go over specific troubleshooting tips you might not have seen yet that can make the world of difference! I will help get you set up ensuring that you'll go on to feel confident and comfortable each and every time. You also have the opportunity to try and test a range of carriers.
This is a great option if you are wishing to speak with an experienced consultant who will give tailored babywearing advice to YOU and YOUR baby so you can confidently know what will be best as you start, and continue, your babywearing journey.
How to Book:
1) Select a date and time that suits you below.
2) Answer the 3 brief questions to fill me in on what's going on and how I can help.
3) If I need to contact you to clarify I will email you, otherwise I'll see you for your appointment!
A babywearing consultation with me involves:
- getting to know you, your lifestyle, and your needs
- a little bit about your unique baby and your babywearing history
- listening to your concerns & finding immediate solutions for these
- demonstrations from Brooke and then the opportunity for you practice with Brooke's guidance and assistance
- questions and clarifications
- an email summary of your consultation within 24 hours
- a 10% discount code if you wish to purchase any items after your consultation
My range of carriers available for demonstration, and to try out, include:
These are carriers I have available on hand, but I have tried numerous others on the market so have a broad range of experience and knowledge with other carriers available.
Brooke completed her Babywearing Consultancy Foundation Course through the Die Trageschule Babywearing School in February 2016 and has been wearing her daughter Elanor since she was born in May 2014 and her son Axel from August 2017. Brooke acknowledges the traditional roots of carrying babies and is deeply respectful and grateful to past and present cultures who continue to pass their knowledge on.