If you're in Brisbane, you have the lucky opportunity to get help from me in-person! Online is FABULOUS but nothing beats face to face connection.
I travel for no extra charge up to 50km from the Capalaba area and only $20 travel fee outside of the 50km radius. I bring everything to the comfort of your home and help you!
These 45 or 60 minute appointments involve chatting with you about what you need help with right now. I can demo how to use your current carrier, or other brands with my babywearing demo dolls, and I will go over specific troubleshooting tips you might not have seen yet that can make the world of difference! You also have the opportunity to try and test a range of carriers.
This is a great option if you are wishing to speak with an experienced consultant who will give tailored babywearing advice to YOU and YOUR baby so you can confidently know what will be best as you start, and continue, your babywearing journey.
A babywearing consultation with me involves:
- getting to know you, your lifestyle, and your needs
- a little bit about your unique baby and your babywearing history
- listening to your concerns & finding immediate solutions for these
- demonstrations from Brooke and then the opportunity for you practice with Brooke's guidance and assistance
- questions and clarifications
- an email summary of your consultation within 24 hours
- a 10% discount code if you wish to purchase any items after your consultation
How to Book:
1) Select your consult package below and a date and time that suits you.
2) Answer the 3 brief questions to fill me in on what's going on and how I can help.
3) If I need to contact you to clarify I will email you, otherwise I'll see you for your appointment either in-person, or on Zoom!
My range of carriers available for demonstration, and to try out, include:
These are carriers I have available on hand, but I have tried numerous others on the market so have a broad range of experience and knowledge with other carriers available.
Brooke completed her Babywearing Consultancy Foundation Course through the Die Trageschule Babywearing School in February 2016 and has been wearing her daughter Elanor since she was born in May 2014 and her son Axel from August 2017. Brooke acknowledges the traditional roots of carrying babies and is deeply respectful and grateful to past and present cultures who continue to pass their knowledge on.