or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 fortnightly with More info
This package is best used if you are needing help with a few things such as how to use your wrap, how to breastfeed in your sling, and how to set up your carrier, for example. Best if you want all bases covered, have a few questions you need answered, and want to take the time in seeing carriers and skills demonstrated thoroughly and have the time to ask any other questions that come up so you can confidently continue babywearing!
This consultation takes place in the comfort of your home. I travel up to 50km outside of the Capalaba 4157 radius. If you are further away than 50km there will be a $15 travel fee.
How to Book:
1) Select a date and time above (if your desired time is unavailable please send me an email on email@example.com as appointment times can be flexible)
2) Once selected, complete the order at the checkout to secure the appointment.
3) I will then email you to confirm appointment and check-in with what help you need.
A babywearing consultation with me involves:
- getting to know you, your lifestyle, and your needs
- a little bit about your unique baby and your babywearing history
- listening to your concerns & finding immediate solutions for these
- demonstrations from Brooke and then the opportunity for you practice with Brooke's guidance
- questions and clarifications
- you will receive an email summary of your consultation within 24 hours.
If you decide to purchase after your consultation, you can get an exclusive 10% discount code to use on any items on the website.
Brooke completed her Babywearing Consultancy Foundation Course through the Die Trageschule Babywearing School in February 2016 and has been wearing her daughter Elanor since she was born in May 2014 and her son Axel from August 2017. Brooke acknowledges the traditional roots of carrying babies and is deeply respectful and grateful to past and present cultures who continue to pass their knowledge on.
This package is best used if you are needing help with a few things such as how to use your wrap, how to breastfeed in your sling, and how to...
If you've recently purchased a carrier or wrap but are finding it uncomfortable or struggling to get the perfect fit, this babywearing consultation is just for you. You might also be...
If you've recently purchased a carrier or wrap but are finding it uncomfortable or struggling to get the perfect fit, this babywearing consultation is just for you. You might also...