#017 Combining Babywearing and Exercise with Special Guest Kangatraining Australia
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- The benefits of excerising as a new mum
- How much of a perfect combination babywearing & exercising is
- Precautions to general postnatal exercise (pelvic floor, hormones, recovery)
- Low impact specific exercises for babywearing
- Brooke’s experience with Kangatraining & The Healthy Mummy
- Interview with Kylie Conway from Kangatraining Australia
- All about Kangatrainng, what’s involved, the benefits, how to go to a class or become an instructor
- Summary about your next steps
Find out more about Kangatraining here: https://www.kangatraining.info
If you need any help in picking a baby carrier or getting assistance with the one you already have, I’m here to help!
To find out more about Brooke Maree (babywearing consultations, baby carrier goodies & more), head to https://brookemaree.com.au or join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrookeMaree.Babywearing/ or Instagram at @brookemaree.babywearing
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.