#008 - Special Guest Angela Gallo
Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- Angela’s babywearing journey – how she’s used it in parenting her two kids
- Wearing her babies when working as a doula, photographer, cleaning, out and about, and around the home
- How she encourages her clients (new parents) to try out babywearing with her own collection on hand
- Wearing her babies when travelling nationally and internationally – how babywearing gave them calmness and security and a place to sleep
- Tandem wearing and carrier combinations for her kids
- Introducing her childcare centres to babywearing
- Breastfeeding her babies while babywearing and how womb-like it feels for them
- Her essentials as a mum – good nourishment and sleep!
About Angela Gallo and where to find her:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.